Looking for a whole-home air filtration system installation in Wade Hampton, SC? We are proud to offer our clients top-of-the-line air filtration systems that will improve the air quality in your home.
Our team of experts is experienced in installing all types of air filtration systems, and we will work with you to find the perfect solution for your home.
What Are the Benefits of a Whole-home Air Filtration System?
There are many benefits to having a whole-home air filtration system, including:
- Improved Air Quality: A whole-home air filtration system will remove pollutants and allergens from the air, leaving you with cleaner, healthier air to breathe.
- Better HVAC Efficiency: The efficiency of your HVAC system can be improved by employing a whole-home air filtration system, which may assist reduce the amount of work it has to do to provide clean air throughout your home.
- Extended HVAC Life: By improving the efficiency of your HVAC system, a whole-home air filtration system can also help to extend its life.
What Are the Different Types of Whole-home Air Filtration Systems?
There are several different types of whole-home air filtration systems available on the market, including:
- HEPA Filters: High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters are designed to remove 99.97% of particles 0.03 microns or larger from the air.
- UV Lights: Ultraviolet (UV) lights are designed to kill viruses, bacteria, and mold spores.
- Activated Carbon Filters: Activated carbon filters are designed to remove odors, chemicals, and VOCs from the air.
How Do I Choose the Right Whole-home Air Filtration System for My Home?
There are a few factors that you should consider when choosing a whole-home air filtration system for your home in Wade Hampton, SC, including:
- The Size of Your Home: You will need to choose a powerful enough system to clean the air in your entire home.
- The Type of Filter: Filter types include HEPA, UV, and activated carbon. Choose the type of filter that will best suit your needs.
- The Price: Air filtration systems can range in price from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. Choose a system that fits your budget.
What Are the Maintenance Requirements?
Most whole-home air filtration systems require very little maintenance. You will have to replace the AC filters regularly, but other than that, there is not much that you need to do to keep your system running smoothly.
The frequency with which you need to replace your filter will depend on two factors: the type of filter and the environment in which it is used. For example, if you have a HEPA filter, you will need to replace it every six months. If you have a UV light, you will need to replace it every two years.
Why Is It Important To Have a Filter With a High MERV Rating?
The Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) is a rating system used to measure the efficiency of air filters. The higher the MERV rating, the more efficient the filter removes particles from the air. A high MERV rating is critical because it means that your filter will be able to remove more pollutants and allergens from the air, leaving you with cleaner, healthier air to breathe.