AIR DUCT CLEANING
Dirty Air Ducts
Your furnace and air conditioner pull dust, dirt, pollen, animal dander, and other contaminants into your duct system. These contaminants build up inside your duct work and create an ideal breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew, and other microbes. Then, your heating and air conditioning system pushes these microbes into the air of your home, which affects the health and comfort of your family.
The most effective way to eliminate air duct pollutants is to remove the contaminants from the entire HVAC system. This method is called “source removal” air duct cleaning. Five Star Plumbing Heating Cooling uses HEPA-AIRE, the most advanced source removal air duct cleaning method on the market today.
Air Duct Cleaning:
- Creates an home atmosphere that is easier to breathe in, especially for children, the elderly, and people afflicted with allergies, asthma, emphysema, and other respiratory illnesses.
- Removes lingering tobacco smoke smells and musty or stale odors.
- Helps you maintain a cleaner home.
- Makes your heating and air conditioning system run more efficiently and last longer.
- Lowers your utility bills.
Quiz: Does Your Home Need Air Duct Cleaning?
- Does anyone in your house have allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus problems?
- Is there a smoker in your house?
- Do you have dogs, cats, or other pets?
- Do you notice a musty or stale odor when your furnace or air conditioner runs?
- Do you notice dust on your furniture shortly after cleaning?
- Does it seem like your home suffers from poor air flow?
- Is your furnace equipped with only a standard throw-away fiberglass filter?
If you can answer “yes” to even one of the above questions, your home may benefit from air duct cleaning.
Call Five Star today to learn more about our air duct cleaning service! We service Greenville, Spartanburg, Hendersonville, Oconee, and surrounding areas.