Electrical Service Technician
Are you interested in an electrician career path? We’re looking for exceptional electricians who can deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential electrical repair and installation.
As a electrical service technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair electrical issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
The position will be based in our office with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Five Star Plumbing Heating Cooling and Electrical and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.