We’re looking for a finance manager to help us enhance financial performance and operational decision-making throughout the company.
As a finance manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to conduct financial planning, forecasting, strategic analysis and reporting.
By working closely with the owner, general manager, service manager and call center manager, you will help grow the business.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner, producing a financial infrastructure for sustained growth.
- Build and maintain detailed financial reports to support short and long-term strategic planning.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Regularly present analysis and reports in an easy-to-understand format.
- Develop deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive pressures/opportunities.
- Oversee HR, AR/AP, payroll, cash management and all related accounting procedures.
- Manage accountants to establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
- Provide accurate, on-time income statements to owner.
- Coordinate with external agencies for tax planning, preparation and reporting.
- Ensure that state and federal income tax reporting is accurate and current.
- Maintain consistent and streamlined recruiting practices.
- Shape company culture by carrying out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
- Proven track record in finance, ideally in management.
- Minimum 10 years experience in an analytical or accounting role.
- Extensive quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
- Ability to analyze market potential and know the competitive landscape.
- Strong communication skills; able to present complex information to leaders clearly.
- Ability to distill important numbers and convey a strategic view of performance.
- Highly organized and process driven with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- In-depth understanding of debit and credit accounting processes.
- Thorough attention to detail with on time delivery.
- Able to maintain confidence and serve as the trusted right-hand to the business owner.
- Bachelor degree in finance, economics, mathematics or equivalent, MBA strongly preferred.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel.